Thursday 2 April 2009

Chilling in Paradise

New song....not sure about the title yet, see what you think..



Nietzsche – said all the interesting people,
Are missing in heaven.
Well I beg to differ coz I went there in as dream, I met Martin Luther King and the Queen,
Who ruled the waves,
Ok nobody misbehaves,
But I feel as free as a bird, it’s totally absurd but I see angels pole dancing in heaven
Haven’t had this much fun since I was seven,
I’m drinking whiskey at the bar, feel like I’m a film star,
Ooh what a dream, I’m in heaven.


I went once in a dream, I flew through outer space,
Through the gates of heaven and to this crazy place.
There were angels pole dancing there was beer for free
I played pool with st Peter he said this is to me:


"It’s like a holiday, the girls wear in bikinis,
And the waiter serves free vodkas martinis,
Every fruit you can think of is there and it's all ripe,
parties on the beach day and night".
I was chilling with Mother Teresa,
telling me how winning the Nobel peace prize pleased her.
She said good works are links that form a chain of love.
I said I hope that my hand fits the glove.


I went once in a dream, I flew through outer space, Through the gates of heaven to this crazy place. There were angels pole dancing there was beer for free, I played pool with st Peter he said this is to me:


"I was thinking, how the hell did I get in here,
drinking cream team with the virgin maria.
I must be the luckiest sinner alive....or maybe I’m dead, just like she said".
Either way I know this place is for me,
A million miles of beach sun and sea.
And if it’s just a dream at least it’s put a smile on my face,
And I hope that I return to this crazy place,


I went once in a dream, I flew through outer space, Through the gates of heaven to this crazy place. There were angels pole dancing there was beer for free, I played many games, this is the place to be.

2 comments:

  1. Facebook comments on April 2

    Alicia van Beemen: I love it!!!! great job petal!

    Tessa Bancroft: Sounds awesome, thoughtful lyrics that remind me of thought processes. the melody is catchy and sets the tone for happy thinking , good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebool comment -April 3

    Ranjit Banger: "There were angels pole dancing there was beer for free" i love Dave!

    ReplyDelete

Inspired by music

Inspired by music
Recording with Real Remedy. "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Frozen Time

Frozen Time
"You can do anything but not everything" - David Allen

Imagination

Imagination
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” - Sir Albert Einstein

Sweet dream

Sweet dream
"I'd rather live with a good question than a bad answer" - Aryeh Frimer